EF Defense, the cell tower defense sport, has obtained a model new hero, the Demise Knight, as element of a major new update that also introduces a new ‘Hero Awakening’ procedure.
As the name indicates, this program lets you to awaken your heroes to reinforce their expertise. You can only do so after a hero has accomplished five stars nevertheless, and you will need ‘Pet Fragments’ to in fact awaken them.
The Death Knight Explained
If you’re a admirer of undead or demonic heroes, the Dying Knight ought to attractiveness to you. This hero’s skills emphasis on boosting heroes of that particular variety that are nearby.
Not only that, but this distinct hero’s pet is none other than the Grim Reaper alone. It’s a sweet chibi variation though, relatively than just about anything nightmare-inducing.
Here’s a record of the Dying Knight’s abilities:
- Demise Blade – Swing the sword to offer 90% of the attack to an enemy, and every 5th effective hit promotions 80% of the attack as more hurt.
- Rampage of Darkness – Enters into a rampage of 8 seconds, raises Haste of by itself by 30% and close by undead heroes by 20%Through rampage, electricity does not regen, and are unable to be killed even when reaching overall health (Min. Lv.21)
- Death Knight – On initially dying, it is revived quickly. Time necessary for the next revive raises by 20 seconds for each revive. The revive timer is not afflicted by Haste, and it revives with 60% overall health. If there are no surviving allies on the exact same floor, the revive does not induce (Max 5 revives) (Min. Lv.41)
- Loss of life Knight’s Command – At the start off of the fight, increases the Precision and Evasion of ally Undead & Demon heroes by 20%(Min. Lv.61)
- Darkish Legion – When battling in Undead map, just about every 3 seconds, whenever an individual dies, revive it as a skeleton soldier with 60% of authentic stats, with 70% chance. Each time this capability triggers, DK gains 3% Defense, & Incoming Injury ▼ by 1%. (Max 10 stacks). Max of 10 skeleton soldiers can be on the field, & they vanish 3 seconds later on if the DK is slain.
What is EF Defense?
EF Defense is a tower defense match that difficulties you to protect against a extensive wide range of diverse enemies, including treasure-trying to find goblins, frogs with parachutes, and terrifying ghosts.
You see, the continent of Akaros is becoming invaded by these three enemy styles, so the different area tribes have banded collectively to try and struggle them off.
It’s up to you to recruit heroes from these tribes and send them to defend your towers in a variety of different activity modes.
Apart from your normal tower defence, there’s a Frontier mode, which sees you go on the offensive and just take down enemy bases.
You have also received the Arena and Grand Arena, which see you just take on more effective opponents for bragging legal rights.
Rounding factors up is the Tower of Trials, an limitless defense mode that sees you climbing a tower, having on unique difficulties on each individual ground.